It’s 2017, and that means that almost everyone that you see has a tiny computer shoved into their pocket or purse. That computer likely has access to the internet and the wealth of information that that entails. Lucky for you, the business owner, you’re able to reach these people in a million more ways than we could have imagined even a decade ago.
One of the best ways to reach the masses is obviously through social media. Facebook is a social media powerhouse, and encourages people to share content, market their businesses, consume information, and purchase services.
“Whether you sell in-person, online or through an app, you know what you’d like to do next as your business grows. Two billion people use Facebook every month to connect with friends and family, and to discover things that matter. Marketing on Facebook helps you find new customers and build lasting relationships with them.” -Facebook
So, how does a busy business owner manage to stay on top of their social media on a daily basis– as is required? With the constant barrage of content, and the need to keep up with your competition, staying top of mind is vital in today’s world.
That’s where your pocket computer– also known as your iPhone or Android– comes into play. With this tiny device, you can manage your Facebook Business Page seamlessly, but it does take the download of an app or two.
What apps should you use to manage your Facebook Business Page successfully?
- Facebook – This general Facebook app is likely already installed on your phone, if you have a presence on this social media behemoth. It’s also likely that it’s one of your most used apps, and if you’re like the average Facebook user, takes considerable chunks out of your day to scroll through. While this app is great for the general user, it’s also not the best tool to have for your business, and to work on your business page. You should definitely have it, but app number two is going to be much easier to use to access your business content.
- Facebook Pages Manager – This application for both Android and iPhone makes it easier for page administrators to manage their Facebook pages. This mobile app gives you the ability to add additional features and dive deeper into the content and analytics than the regular Facebook app (mentioned above). Pages Manager has a similar look to the regular Facebook app, but it’s primary focus is updating and managing pages. From the main menu, users can view their lists of pages, look at the list of page admins, visit the help center, view overviews of their pages’ insights, and check out the privacy and legal notices.
With the Pages Manager app, you can:
- Post updates, photos and videos, and respond to comments on your Page.
- View and reply to messages.
- Get push notifications for Page activity, tips and reminders.
- View your Page Insights and manage your settings and Page admins.
With Facebook’s Pages Manager, you can have access to your business page at all times. It allows you to provide exceptional customer service (responding quickly and efficiently), monitor what happens on your page (comments can sometimes get out of hand), and have more effective control over how your business presents itself on social media.
For more information on Facebook Pages Manager, schedule a free consultation with me!